Effective date: May 01, 2019. The following supersedes all prior Terms and Conditions. By participating or continuing to participate after the effective date, you agree to the following:
The following information forms the basis of participation in Shopright website & rewards program. Your participation as a Member in this Program will be governed by these Terms and Conditions, and it is your responsibility to read and understand them.
- Accrual of Points
- Use of Points & Coupons
- Member Status & Perks
- Account Maintenance
- Agreement to Shopright’s Use of Information About You
- Conditions of Participation
If you require clarification or further information, you may contact Customer Care. Please note however, the Terms and Conditions cannot be superseded or changed except in writing from Shopright.
- membership and its Perks are offered at the sole discretion of Shopright. All interpretations of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Shopright.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed under the laws of the Cayman Islands, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. By participating in the Program, Members consent that venue for all legal actions or suits of any kind will be in the courts of the Cayman Islands. The Terms and Conditions set forth herein supersede all prior Program Terms and Conditions.
- The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Shopright decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or without notice. Members will have at least one month from the date Program termination is announced to use any Points (as defined below in Section II.1.), Perks (as defined below in Section IV.1.), Coupons (as defined below in Section III.1.), or other benefits.
- Shopright reserves the right to add, modify, delete, or otherwise change these terms, any of the rules, procedures, conditions, Perks, Points, or Membership status or requirements pertaining to the Program, at its sole discretion, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value or impact of Points already accumulated or rules for earning or use Points.
- The Program, or components of it, is offered in the Cayman Islands, to adults who are at least 18 years of age and of legal age to consume alcohol or shop online.
- is for personal use only. Any Member’s account deemed to be used for business purposes may be revoked at Shopright’s sole discretion. No corporation, association, or group of any kind is permitted to become a Member.
- There is no cost to become a Program Member. Program membership entitles Members the ability to earn Points, which Points will serve as the basis for offers and other benefits, privileges, or opportunities identified from time to time by Shopright that are made available to Members (“Perks”). Perks are offered in good faith; however, some of them may not be available or not available in the same form or according to the same terms in every district. If Shopright improperly denies a Member a benefit, the liability of Shopright, if any, will be limited to the equivalent value of that benefit, as determined solely by Shopright.
- Members may not transfer Points or Perks between accounts, and cannot combine Points or Perks from accounts for redemption, earning status, or any other purpose.
- Shopright reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who appears, in the sole discretion of Shopright, to: (a) be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program; (b) act in a manner inconsistent with local laws, statutes, or ordinances; (c) have committed fraud, theft, misconduct, or dishonesty in connection with the Member’s account, any other Member account, or any component of the Program; (d) have engaged in abusive, disruptive, inappropriate, or hostile conduct toward any Shopright location, employee, representative, or Member; or (e) have failed to pay outstanding accounts due to Shopright. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated Points and the cancellation of Member status earned and any Perks and/or issued Coupons. In addition to discontinuance of membership, Shopright shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary.
- Accrued Points, Perks, and Coupons are not property of the Member. Points, Perks, and Coupons are not transferable by Members for any reason or by operation of law. The sale or barter, or attempted sale or barter, of Points, Perks, or Coupons is prohibited. Any Points, Perks, or Coupons that Shopright deems, in its sole discretion, to have been transferred, sold, or assigned in violation of these Terms and Conditions may be confiscated or canceled.
- Members who do not have eligible activity, as defined below, in any 5 year period are subject to de-activation of account and forfeiture of accumulated Points and/or Membership status, in the sole discretion of Shopright. (This is in addition to the rule whereby Member Point balances are re-set annually in accordance with the Program Calendar Year, as outlined below in Section IV.2.) An issued Coupon cannot be redeemed by the Member after account is de-activated. After such time, Member is eligible to open a new account and begin participating again; though no Points, Perks, or status earned from the de-activated account will apply.
- Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to the Terms and Conditions and as to the number of Points in Member’s account. Shopright may attempt, but is not required, to send correspondence to active Members to advise them of matters of interest related to the Program, including notification of the end of the Program Calendar Year within which a Member’s membership status must be earned or other Program changes apply. Shopright is not liable for any failure to do so and will not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Member contact information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated, or postage due mail or email for whatever reason.
- Member is responsible for creating private account access information for Member’s account and for maintaining the security of that information. If the security of that information is breached by Member or a third party, Shopright shall not be liable for any unauthorized access to that account, accumulation, or redemption of Points or Perks, or other account activity that occurs as a result, and in no event shall Shopright be responsible for reimbursing Member for any Coupons or Perks used by unauthorized persons, or other damages or losses claimed to occur as a result of that unauthorized access. If a Member becomes aware of any fraudulent activity, including unauthorized usage of Member account or benefits, Member must report the fraudulent activity to Shopright, in writing, as soon as possible but no longer than within 30 days of Member learning that it occurred, and provide all further requested information and cooperation to Shopright to be eligible for potential reinstatement of lost Coupons or Perks, which reinstatement may be awarded in Shopright’s sole discretion.
- Member is responsible for advising Shopright of any changes to Member’s contact information by updating Member’s account profile through the online platform or via Customer Care.
- In case of the death of a Member, the Member’s account may be closed and all Points and other benefits forfeited, in Shopright’s sole discretion.
- By enrolling, Members agree to receive mail and email communications including, but not limited to, information about Member’s account and the Program, and commercial email and direct mail from Shopright. If you wish to no longer receive commercial communications via email or direct mail, please unsubscribe from the bottom of any email.
- For information about an individual account or any other Program related questions, contact email@example.com. Please include the Member’s name, Member number, daytime telephone number and/or email address.
II. ACCRUAL OF POINTS
- Points (“Points”) can be earned for purchases at any participating Shopright Walkers Road, Shopright Health City, Shopright Spirits retail stores & Spirits.ky online stores (“Participating Portfolio store”) where valid and legal. Stores within the Participating Portfolio are subject to change at any time, without notice. Consult individual store listings to determine participation. If a store ceases to be a store within the Participating Portfolio, no purchase made at that store after the date the store has ceased participation will be eligible to earn Points.
- To earn Points, a Member must make a qualified purchase at a store or online (for shipping or in-store pickup) within the Participating Portfolio and meet all of the conditions described herein. Points may also be earned for other activities as may be designated by Shopright from time to time.
- A Member may earn Points for all eligible charges that are part of a qualified purchased made in-store at a Participating Portfolio store or online (for shipping or in-store pickup), as follows, provided that the Member supplies his/her membership number to the Shopright employee or logs into their account before the payment for the eligible charges is tendered:(a) 1 Point will be earned per eligible one (1) dollar spent on all eligible items Points are determined on a per-item basis based on the point earning value of that individual item, including any applicable offers at the time of purchase.
- In the event that a Member fails to associate his/her membership number with eligible charges before the time that payment is tendered, no Points will be earned. After payment is tendered, Points cannot be added.
- No Points will be given for:
- Gift Card Purchases
- items purchased using a gift card as the form of tender (except that any non-gift card tender used toward the purchase will earn Points, as described above); or,
- where a Member has only reserved an item but not paid for it;
III. AGREEMENT TO SHOPrIGHT’S USE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Additional personal information that we collect includes information that you provide when you enroll in the Program or when you complete your profile online. During in-store enrollments, we require that you provide your phone number and request that you provide name and email address. Additional information may be required when enrolling in other channels. When you manage your profile online, you may have the opportunity to update your preferences for receiving news, offers and information, and to create a User ID and password, among other features.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Shopright provides the Program, these and other materials, and other services and products “as-is” and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Shopright expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness, or availability. In no event will Shopright be liable for the acts or inactions of a third-party, regardless of whether that party provides a service or product as part of the Program. You agree that Shopright does not warrant or guarantee that the Program or any such other products and services will be uninterrupted, without omissions or error free, or those defects will be corrected or changes implemented. Should a Member be determined, within the sole discretion of Shopright, to have been improperly denied a Perk, liability, if any, will be limited to the equivalent value of that Perk as determined solely by Shopright. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Shopright be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the Program or any such other products and services even if a Shopright authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore such exclusions may not apply to you. In the event Shopright is held liable for any damages related to such matters, your sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to reimbursement for services or products paid by you to the entity held liable which were not provided by such entity. You hereby waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond two (2) years after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition or omission upon which the claim or action is based. If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. The failure by Shopright to exercise rights hereunder upon the occurrence of any of the contingencies set forth in these terms will not constitute a waiver of such rights.